Tour de Bintan (27th – 29th March 2020)
Asia’s premier cycling challenge event is in its 9th year and attracts cyclists from all around Asia. Discover a great cycling environment only a short ferry ride from Singapore. The formidable cycling challenge of three stages in a high-quality cycling environment at Nirwana Gardens and on beautiful Bintan Island. The Tour de Bintan will unveil to you the true Indonesia. As you ride past traditional fishing villages, dense lush green forests and beautiful unspoilt beaches, expect jubilant spectators, clapping and cheering at this yearly spectacle of speed and colour.
Details of the event package:
Elevate your sporting experience with Nirwana Gardens and enjoy exclusive rates for stays between 24 March to 1 April 2020. Rates from Rp 1,476,000++ per room/night at Nirwana Resort Hotel and Rp 955,000++ per cabana/night at Nirwana Beach Club. Discover a world of difference with a plethora of entertainments, restaurants and facilities.
- Accommodation based on single or twin occupancy
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary 2-ways land transfer from Bandar Bintan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal to Resort
- Complimentary 2-ways land transfer to race site*
- Complimentary basic internet connectivity
- Complimentary coffee/tea-making facilities
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water in the room
- Access to Fitness Studio at Nirwana Resort Centre
- Complimentary one game of bowling at Nirwana Resort Centre (excluding shoes and socks rental)
- 15% off Food & Beverages for participants at selected dining outlets
- 15% off Recreation Activities under Nirwana Gardens Management
- 15% off Anindya Spa located at Nirwana Gardens
Booking Period: Valid till 24 March 2020
Note: Bicycle land transfer from Hotel-BBT-Hotel is chargeable at Rp 210,000 nett per bicycle. The participant registration number is required when making a room reservation, please indicate on the booking comments. Land transfer to race site* 28 Mar 2020 (Sat) transfer to Simpang Lagoi (Gran Fondo Classic and Challenge race), 29 Mar 2020 (Sun) transfer to Bintan Lagoon Resort (Gran Fondo Century and Discovery race).