As the world continues to adjust amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, our priority at Nirwana Gardens remains the wellbeing and safety of all our guests. The Resort is working with local authorities to provide safety measures and prevent the spread of this outbreak. Temperature screening is being carried out at Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal and Simpang Lagoi for all visitors. Quarantine staffs have been deployed at both entry points to perform the required interview and screening test procedures. BRC and Resort Operators are in close communicated coordination with the Ports Authorities and all other relevant local authorities. Rest assured that we are following the situation closely and constantly reviewing our steps to support you and your travel needs.
At Nirwana Gardens, we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and we remain dedicated to providing a safe, clean and enjoyable stay for all our guests. We have strengthened protective measures which include frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas, temperature checks for all staffs prior to their shift, placing hand sanitizers at the restaurants and public areas, and executing additional cleaning protocols in all rooms prior to and after each guest’s stay. While there are currently no reported cases in our Resort, we are complying with local government guidance at our destinations so you and your family can continue to enjoy our properties with full confidence.
Whilst stricter hygiene measures have been in place since the outbreak of COVID-19, we continue to review and raise our standards to be in-line with the recommendations from the Indonesian Hotel Association and Ecolab new guidelines of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists.
Precautionary measures at our Resort:
- Frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of the Resort has increased, including public areas and guest rooms. Disinfectants are used for these processes, and all corridors, surfaces, handrails, doorknobs, sofa, chair, curtains are sanitised.
- Social distance markers have been indicated in the public areas to control check-in lines and general crowding.
- Restaurant, lobby, lounge seating and the shuttle bus will maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests.
- Hand sanitizers are available, particularly in high-traffic areas such as the restaurants and public places.
- Rooms are sprayed with disinfectant to ensure a sanitised and hygienic environment.
- All team members are required to have their temperature checked to ensure general well-being and required to wear face masks.
- Temperature screening is available for guest and our team is readily available to assist.
- Event venues are spaced out at least 1-metre apart for safe distancing, and sanitise with disinfectants prior to the arrival of guests and after the departure of guests.
- Travel declarations for past and future travel are mandatory for all team members.
We would like to assure all visitors that BRC and Resort Operators has put in place the necessary protocols to safeguard public safety and continue to stay vigilant during this period. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals. We want to make your future travel as safe and enjoyable as possible and when you are ready to travel, we’ll be waiting with meaningful, memorable experiences for all who stay with us.