- Hotel & Villas
- Restaurants and Bars
- Adventure & Thrills
- Buy A Gift
- Travel Notes
- Contact Us
Nirwana Gardens Commitment, Because We Care
As the world continues to adjust to new travel norms, our priority at Nirwana Gardens remains the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We are working closely with the local authorities and monitoring the latest guidance from World Health Organization (WHO) to provide safety measures which include everything from training on safety to sanitation and social distancing protocols. Temperature screening is also being carried out at Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal and Simpang Lagoi for all visitors. Quarantine staffs have been deployed at both entry points to perform the required interview and screening test procedures. Close communication between the Resort, BRC, Ports Authorities and all other relevant local authorities are constantly in progress to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on safety and hygiene.
At Nirwana Gardens, we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and already includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, especially at all high-touch point areas, placing hand sanitisers at the restaurants and public areas, and executing additional cleaning protocols in all rooms prior to and after each guest’s stay. Guests can expect to see evolved procedures throughout the Resort as we remain dedicated to providing a safe, clean and enjoyable stay for all our guests. While there are currently no reported cases in our Resort, we are complying with all the guidelines so you and your family can continue to enjoy our properties with full confidence.
Whilst stricter hygiene measures have been in place since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have expanded our commitment to cleanliness and raise our standards to be in line with the recommendations from the Indonesian Hotel Association and Ecolab new guidelines of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists, which may include:
- Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public areas and bathrooms, room keys and locks, handrails, equipment, bar and dining surfaces, etc.
- Safe distancing markers to control check-in lines and general crowding.
- Maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests at the restaurant, lobby and lounge seating.
- Hand sanitisers are available, particularly in high-traffic areas such as restaurants and public places.
- Rooms are cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant after guests depart and before the next guest arrives to ensure a sanitised and hygienic environment.
- The addition of in-room Clean cards in guest rooms once the cleaning checklist is completed by the housekeeping staff to provide reassurance of sterilized condition.
- New standards and service approach to menu or contact tracing by implementing a digital system using QR Code scan.
- Temperature scan to ensure general well-being and personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves for hotel staff to safeguard guests and employees.
- Event venues are spaced out at least 1-metre apart for safe distancing and sanitise with disinfectants prior to the arrival of guests and after the departure of guests.
With the updated Nirwana Gardens Commitment in place, we would like to assure all visitors that the necessary protocols have been put in place to safeguard public safety. Please continue to stay vigilant during this period. We will continue to monitor the situation and respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals. We want to make your future travel as safe and enjoyable as possible and when you are ready to travel, we’ll be waiting with meaningful, memorable experiences for all who stay with us.