- Hotel & Villas
- Restaurants and Bars
- Adventure & Thrills
- Buy A Gift
- Travel Notes
- Contact Us
Our Precautionary Measures
Nirwana Gardens has stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of Covid-19. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all and have taken extra safety steps to ensure the health and well-being of our guests and employees. The measures include:
- Temperature screening checks carried out at Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal and Simpang Lagoi for all returning and arriving visitors.
- Quarantine staffs have been deployed at both entry points above to perform the required interview and screening test procedures.
- Working with local authorities to provide individuals on measures and prevent the spread of this outbreak.
- We are in close communication and coordination with the Ports Authorities and all other relevant local authorities.
- Frequent Temperature checks in place for staff, suppliers and vendors that enter the Resort.
- All unwell staff are advised to visit the doctor immediately and to not report to work.
- All guests and staff on-site are provided with more information on precautionary measures to adopt.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing and cleaning common facilities and vacated guest rooms.
We continue to welcome guests to enjoy our various facilities and offerings. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.