- Hotel & Villas
- Restaurants and Bars
- Adventure & Thrills
- Buy A Gift
- Travel Notes
- Contact Us
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of Nirwana Resort Hotel effectively from 10th June 2022.
The Resort will comply with the health protocols set by Indonesia government to protect the health and safety of guests and team members alike, including the usual food and beverage service with seating arrangement to promote social distancing.
We have been and will continue to provide the highest levels of health and safety vigilance, providing you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience while enjoying the facilities and warm hospitality at the Resort.
Nirwana Gardens has established comprehensive guidelines to adapt all front-facing and back-of-house procedures to maintain a high hygiene standard for our guests, such as:
- Protective face mask must be worn at public area at all times, except during food consumption.
- Maintain at least 1m social distancing and appropriate seating spacing at restaurants, lobby and lounge areas.
- Implementing contactless menu and payment
- Disinfectant of guest’s luggage upon arrival and departure
- In-room clean cards to be completed by housekeeping staff to provide reassurance of sterilized condition checklist for guests.
- Hand sanitizers are available, particularly in high-traffic areas such as restaurants, lobby and public areas.
We are confident in re-opening Nirwana Resort Hotel while implementing the most comprehensive steps across all of our departments to ensure an effective return to operations while protecting everyone in the facility.
With the gradual re-opening, most of our properties and outlets are now back in operation as planned, except for the following.
Not In Operation Temporarily
- Neydles House
- Hot Pot & Asian Grill
- Anindya Health Club (at Resort Centre)
- Resort Centre (bowling alley, fitness studio, NABLEZ kids club playhouse, airsoft skirmish)
For more detailed information regarding updates and policies, or any questions you might have please feel free to reach out to us. Meanwhile you can also refer to the following website for relevant information you may concern.
The Resort’s hygiene and safety measures: https://www.nirwanagardens.com/nirwana-gardens-commitment-because-we-care/
Travel entry requirements: https://www.bintan-resorts.com/bintan-resorts-travel-requirements/
Bintan Resort Ferries tickets and boarding requirements: https://www.brf.com.sg/
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to reconnecting with our extended Nirwana family from around the region and the distance.