- About Us
- Buy A Gift
- Hotel & Villas
- Restaurants and Bars
- Adventure & Thrills
- Contact Us
Covid-19: Advisory for Travellers
Bintan is now reopened its border to travellers from Singapore officially from 25 February 2022. Nirwana Gardens adapted new normal approach and committed to meet the highest level of health and safety vigilance, providing you with the most comfortable and safest experience at the Resort. We wanted to outline some changes and enhancements you should expect during your stay with us.
Travelling to Bintan Island
As of 8th June 2022, travellers from ASEAN countries are entitled for visa free entry to Bintan for maximum of 30 days and non-extendable. Visa On Arrival (VOA) is application for maximum of 30 days, eligible to 86 countries at IDR500,000 per person. In addition, travellers must meet the following requirements prior travelling.
- Fully vaccinated, at least 14 days before travel date. You may refer to the list of Covid-19 vaccines that are recognised for entry. Travellers under 18 years old travelling with fully vaccinated adults and travellers with certified medical ineligibility of vaccination (doctor’s memo to indicate medically ineligibility is required) are exempted.
- At least 6 months validity on passport
- Valid visa entry requirement; nationalities that are not listed are required to apply for an online visa
- Return or one way ferry ticket to continue travelling to another country
- Install ‘PeduliLindungi’ mobile app and complete e-Health Alert card before arriving at Bintan Ferry Terminal.
All travellers must go through a temperature check upon arrival at Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal. A mandatory PCR test is required if he/she found symptoms relating to COVID-19 and/or temperature above 37.5 degree Celsius, followed by self-isolation at their declared accommodation while waiting for the test results within 24 hours. Once the test shows negative result, he/she may continue with their travel plan.
Travelling to Singapore
Travellers entering Singapore must comply with Singapore’s public health and immigration requirements as specified by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority. With effective from 26th April 2022, all vaccinated travellers arriving Singapore via sea will enjoy a quarantine-free travel, if they have not been to countries on restricted category within the last 7 days. Please refer to the following requirements to ensure a smooth arrival process.
- Fully vaccinated, at least 14 days before travel date; children under 12 years and below are not required to be fully vaccinated
- At least 6 months validity on passport
- Valid visa entry requirement for visa-required visitors
- Complete and submit Singapore Arrival Card health and travel history declaration up to 3 days prior to arriving in Singapore
You may also refer to Bintan Resorts travel requirement website for latest updates.
Nirwana Gardens has established comprehensive guidelines to adapt all front-facing and back-of-house procedures to maintain a high hygiene standard for our guests, such as:
- Protective face mask must be worn at public area at all times, except during food consumption.
- Maintain at least 1m social distancing and appropriate seating spacing at restaurants, lobby and lounge areas.
- Implementing contactless menu and payment.
- Disinfectant of guest’s luggage upon arrival and departure
- In-room clean cards to be completed by housekeeping staff to provide reassurance of sterilized condition checklist for guests.
- Hand sanitizers are available, particularly in high-traffic areas such as restaurants, lobby and public areas.
The following properties and outlets are temporarily NOT in operation and will gradually resume as planned.
|Nirwana Beach Club||Neydles House|
|Resort Centre||Hot Pot & Asian Grill|
|NABLEZ Kids Club at Resort Centre||The Pub|
For more detailed information regarding updates and policies or any questions you might have, please feel free to reach out to us through whatsapp +62 811 691 8002. Meanwhile you can also refer to the following website for relevant information you may concern.
Useful links for your reference:
The Resort’s hygiene and safety measures: https://www.nirwanagardens.com/nirwana-gardens-commitment-because-we-care/
Bintan Resorts travel requirements: https://www.bintan-resorts.com/bintan-resorts-travel-requirements/
Bintan Resort Ferries tickets and boarding requirements: https://www.brf.com.sg/
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to reconnecting with our extended Nirwana family from around the region and the distance.